Who doesn’t know TikTok? A lot of people have an account now. This time a short blog-post about TikTok. Yes indeed in English!
I download the app for a joke but I’m literally addicted to it. You can find me there more than Instagram, oops.
What is TikTok?
It’s an app where you can make and post short video’s not longer than 60 seconds. It’s for everybody older than 13 years old but you find also children younger than that. You can participate in duets and challenges.
Why you should create an account?
It’s funny don’t take yourself seriously. If you make a great video you can go viral. A lot of videos are so funny, ridiculous and creative. You can do it now in quarantine! A lot of famous people use the app.
- Don’t forget to use hashtags so that your video can be found.
- Post 1 or 2 times a day to get more followers.
- Participate in challenges.
- Post on the time that your followers are online, see your statics for more info.
- Use popular music in your videos.
- Find out what your niche is.
- Don’t delete your video, you never know if it gonna go viral.
- Dans videos are verry populair!
- Don’t forget to edit your video, you can do it on Tiktok or another app. I use Inshot.
You can find me on TikTok! You can follow me if you want that.
Do you have TikTok?
Do you want to read more blog posts in English? Please let me know by the comments.